1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'm the seller.
Check my rating.
Pm me on what you need:

Here's what I'm listing, and adding stuff as I think of it. All are used with about 80k miles. In perfect working condition.

Svt pedals all3 perfect: 75 shipped
SVT shifter linkage: 80$ shipped

Passanger airbag, no cover: 30 shipped

Drivers engine mount 2x : 25 shipped(each) (35 shipped, both)

Moonroof glass: 70 shipped

TRANSMISSION: 440
complete. nothing missing, in perfect condition just 72k miles.

Engine: svt engine also 72k miles: For parts or as a whole.
Things that are no longer available from it are:
manifold, alternator, head cover, cam shafts.
the car was well maintained, and someone crashed to a point where the hood hit the head and cracked the corner of the head. all the internals look good and i can get the head removed for serious buyers if they are looking at getting at this.

SVT dog bone stock: sold

·
Registered
109 Posts
Are you willing to sell me a few pieces off of the linkage? I'm missing the metal/plastic sleeves that the counterweight bolt goes through. I can show you a pic if you don't know which I mean.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tom id like to get around 500 for the whole engine as is if that interests you, pm me. also lolibater,( i forgot your real name) id like to keep this together as parts are getting kinda hard to find. cuz then i wouldnt be able to sell the linkage if take it apart. Sorry but you can definetly pm me if you ever want them or want to work something out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Still have trans, shift linkage, and engine mounts?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump engine tranny and linkage still available. Svt pedals. 80 shipped. All three. Etc

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
obo.
svt engine still up guys. parting things off it as we go along till someone snatches it;

1 - 20 of 24 Posts