Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will an SVT instrument panel fit a regualr focus? I have been looking for some gauges that glow, but I am not wanting some super-bright ricey ones. And I have had trouble finding them. It looks as though the SVT ones may be the ones I want.

Thanks everyone.

Also,
Please give me suggestions on any gauges you might have and think are good besides the SVT ones.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How hard is it to change the gauges? Is it just remove the trim piece around the cluster, then move the plastic piece on top of the instrument panel and lay it on top, or what exactly do you do?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, if anyone has any pictures of these gauges on their cars, please post up. I was looking at the revers black and red, but was thinking that might look weird actually on the car, but who knows.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I have the black face gauges and the number glow either blue or green with a flip
of the included switch. All you have to do is take off the bezel that surrounds the
gauge cluster remove the 4 7mm bolts, disconnect the plug on the back, remove the
needles, stick the new one over the stock one and reverse the removal process

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
I hate how speedhut puts the logo on their products and you don't have the option of not having it on there.

Those black ones look pretty good.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
turbo joe said:
It's called a "Sharpie". [:D] Takes care of logos in seconds...LOL
but use the mini sharpie, cuz its only a small job

1 - 12 of 12 Posts