Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at replacing my tail lights on my 03 SVT, but every website I go to says "Will not fit SVT model" is there any place that does sell ones that will fit the SVT? I would like something that does NOT jump out at you like chrome or carbon fiber.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So was I which surprised me to see that they supposedly wont fit the SVT. I thought they were the same too....anyone know for sure?

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
Those lights will fit an SVT, but the wire harnesses don't match. There are 2 harnesses, one works and one doesn't. The one that doesn't, you have to splice the wires to the new light. That's what I had to do.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vassili95 said:
..post a link or picture of the ones you are looking in to buy.

Peace...
The ones itsmemorphious posted above are the exact ones Im looking at getting. itsmemorphious, I've read your how-to a few times over, still kinda cloudy; I guess Ill just pick up the lights and figure it out. Thanks

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vassili95 said:
..post a link or picture of the ones you are looking in to buy.

Peace...
The ones itsmemorphious posted above are the exact ones Im looking at getting. itsmemorphious, I've read your how-to a few times over, still kinda cloudy; I guess Ill just pick up the lights and figure it out. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts