Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 60k mile setup from a southern, rust free Focus SVT. In good shape. $140 shipped to the west coast, $130 for middle, and $120 for the east coast peeps.

·
Registered
309 Posts
east coaster here...is 120 a flat rate? i'm in southern ny so it shouldnt be too bad for you. Definitely interested though.

·
Registered
309 Posts
ok ok. is that not rust on the top part of those dampers? i just question bc you said the svt was rust free

·
Registered
309 Posts
oh ok gotcha. well anyways i'd love to continue with the sale. you can reach me at 914 420 0749. text might be better because i have to turn my phone off at work but email is better on weekdays, [email protected] let me know!

·
Registered
11 Posts
How much of an upgrade is this over the stock ZX3 setup? I'm looking for suspension, but would like something that I can toss her around a bit and she'll remain stable. Thanks.

James E.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
How much of an upgrade is this over the stock ZX3 setup? I'm looking for suspension, but would like something that I can toss her around a bit and she'll remain stable. Thanks.

James E.
It's an awesome upgrade. You would love it

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll take this. It will fit my 03 ZX3 correct? If so, it's sold. Email will be so much easier for me. Jeret dot Howard at gmail dot com
I'm in south Mississippi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts