Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 blown shocks and am looking for some temporary relief for the car, Last time i had a blown strut i hit a phantom pothole and cracked my radiator. Is the SVT suspension a big difference from the stock zx3 suspension? Or are the differences fairly minimal? Any opinions from others who switched from zx3-svt.

thanks

·
Registered
738 Posts
Big diff. about a .50-.75 inch drop. tighter, higher weight limit(better performance,) And quicker in and out of turns.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was fairly impressed on how well my stock focus turned even with a blown right at the time. good to hear it is a good difference.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Big difference in the quickness and feel when cornerning, but not a real noticable difference appearance-wise. Little bit of a drop but nothing thats going to make you scrape or bottom out. I went from stock Zx3 suspension to SVT with much better rubber and the difference in performance is like night and day. Very good upgrade for the money I think.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good. i shall order it up. i actually didnt want a drop. i like my height. call me crazy.
how much were the poly bushings? was it a kit or just the endlinks?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts