Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i installed the svt springs with stage 2 roush struts/shocks and the front drop is really nice but the back didn't drop that much.....is that normal for the svt springs????and the pass. rear sits a little higher than the other....is this all normal???and yes they are installed the right way

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
ehh, they have to settle some, but yes the drop in the back doesnt look too good imo. I was a little disappointed with the drop but o well. The whole sittin higher than the other, ive heard that many times before, try searchin something up, but i cant help u with that.

·
Registered
917 Posts
The rears are a little higher from the factory to compensate for rear seat passengers or cargo in the hatch. My car varies about 1/4" height from side to side, I think that is normal. Also, if you just installed them, they may settle after a few days. I think that the springs don't change, but they settle into their mounts.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahhhh i guess makes sense i'll wait for a couple of weeks and then check it out again thanks ...guys reps left...cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts