Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out with my buddy and his '13 TS ST and took some pictures, all are shot with my IPhone 6. Came out surprisingly well. Hopefully the quality follows over after uploading from my phone.

There are also some shots from earlier in the week of another friends SVT and mine, I'll probably end up throwing in some other recent randoms I run across. Enjoy :)

Also, this happened last Tuesday ;)

Need to show this headlight some love :p

[popcorn]

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
I like the ones with the leaves on the ground. Assuming the SVT broke the 200,000 barrier? Looks really good still.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the ones with the leaves on the ground. Assuming the SVT broke the 200,000 barrier? Looks really good still.
Yep, my svtrolled the 200k, thanks i appreciate it! bad day for the ST yesterday though... hit a tree and rolled. sadly... totaled.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
Yep, my svtrolled the 200k, thanks i appreciate it! bad day for the ST yesterday though... hit a tree and rolled. sadly... totaled.

No way man! How did it happen? Sorry bout that...now what?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
Hopefully the car took the brunt of the hit and you made it through alright. Where do you go from here then?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully the car took the brunt of the hit and you made it through alright. Where do you go from here then?
The ST is a friends of mine, he made it out ok. but the car as you can see, not so much. I was not involved in the incident.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Wow, Man thats a real bummer for him. Love your svt. You the original owner?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
No sir, i'm the second owner of the car, got it with 167,xxx. Still looks pretty good :p
Ya, sure is. You must machine polish it, huh...

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
He will find one for you. It will be okay.
LOL really. Man you got me on that one. I'm just going w/ a Griots 6'' da & looking a Menzerna compound/polishes now or a good quaulity stuff, not cheap shit. LC pads, I'll go w/ too.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Yes, it is my daily. winter and all, so after a few washes the swirls start to show up then i polish it, I can't stand my paint not being close to perfect. Swirls are no bueno.
So what polisher are you using? Your using LC pads? & what compound/polishes? Menzerna? Wolfgang? Blackfire? CG's has their v series, but IDK about those, heard + & - about them. I don't like the dusting of compounds. Looking for a low dust compound. Do you know anyhting about Sonax? Like the 3/6 or 4/6? IK the 5/4 is more cut.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what polisher are you using? Your using LC pads? & what compound/polishes? Menzerna? Wolfgang? Blackfire? CG's has their v series, but IDK about those, heard + & - about them. I don't like the dusting of compounds. Looking for a low dust compound. Do you know anyhting about Sonax? Like the 3/6 or 4/6? IK the 5/4 is more cut.
I have a Porter Cable 7424XP I use Chemical Guys Hex-Logic Pads. I got the Chemical Guys V Line compounds and polishes. Heard good things about them, They sure as hell made my paint clear. But i'm wanting to try some Menzerna next season with some Pinnacle glazes and waxes. I also use CG Deep Reflections Glaze/Wax. Awesome Product. Also their V07 Spray Sealent is great
!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Wow, thats a real bummer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts