Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody wanna be part of my new club the 2.3D Destroyers? With minor modifications I think we can keep up with the mighty SVT squad..and there can't be THAT many of us out there...

For those who think I'm joking...you're half right...

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I don't understand these little groups people are trying to form, it just seems like such ricer behavior(for lack of better terms).

I've been able to eat naturally aspirated and mildly boosted zetec's and svt's alive from a power standpoint for a LONG time and I'd never participate in something like this.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha what is there to participate in? I'm pretty sure being on a "team" just allows you to write a sweet signature like "svt squad # 12". But if you don't want to write a sweet signature I understand! BTW how much wheel HP are you making with all that stuff?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I haven't dyno'd it with the high compression and some of the other goodies yet. I was making 154whp on stock cams and compression, I should be right around 180whp if not more right now. I need to get it on a dyno and fine tuned.

·
Registered
864 Posts
wanna join aero, or are you still his little Cabaña boy.

sorry bout the thread jack, just releasing steam.

i would join your 2.3 whatever it is, but i only have a 2.0

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
ahh, how clever.

how about team "stop your bitchin"

·
Registered
738 Posts
I claim Team 2.3 #8. That is what we should call ourselvs, Team 2.3. It's not so hostile but it still lets everyone know who we are. We would be a branch off from Team Duratec.

·
Registered
154 Posts
thats a mouth full sounds funny but i like the ST crew

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha..classic...I like team 2.3 D but team 2.3 is sick too...I claim 19

·
Registered
930 Posts
I think I'm gonna join team D20 west side killas.

Well, maybe not, but while we're at it.....lol.

·
Registered
469 Posts
So what is everyone just picking which ever number they want???? In that case im #198,867,947 jk... na really someone needs to step up and assign numbers

·
Registered
738 Posts
Alright Turbovation, i'll let u assign #'s. If u dont want to then I will assign them. Throw out some REAL Ideas for our name. Remember we also have to show support for Team Durratec seeing that we are a branch off from them. I say...

Team 2.3 #8
or
Team (D) *2.3* #8
or
Team Duratec *2.3* #8

That is my Input. Also turbovation Gets #1 since he started the post. Only the first 10 people can chose thier #'s. Post them here #'s 1-10 not including 1 or 8.
Or we can just start by whoever posted first second third so on.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright lets get this rolling...we got 2-7, 9 and 10 still up for grabs. Team D23 will be sufficient I think....unless any of my fellow duratec 2.3 owners would not agree. Rock on!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts