Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a buddy of mine just got an svt so far we have put an orp on installed a short shifter and a cold air intake... and he is about to order and hks exhaust n springs of some sort.

The question is what kind of springs should he buy n how much of a drop should he get he just wants to eliminate the gap between the fender n the wheel.

so if n e one could possibly make some recomendations n possibly post a few pics of some diff springs on an svt that would be extreamly helpful.

thanks alot

mike

·
Registered
970 Posts
eibach sportlines are a crazy drop, but any travel will put the tire into the wheel well...i have the eibach prokit springs and for the fronts, there is less then a finger gap, and rear there is just over a finger gap (which makes the car look very good IMO).

·
Registered
970 Posts
The drop is about .5 inches front .75 inches back...Only good shot I have is the outside tires on a hard turn. If that'll help ya, let me know :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah that would def help if i could get some pics of some the svt dropped on diff springs so i know which ones i should buy.

thanks
mike

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
iv'e got svt springs if you want to buy them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts