Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
i got mine for about that price.
yours looks in better condition than most.

GLWS

·
Registered
293 Posts
i have seen the prices on these go down alot for some reason. last one i sold was only 75 shipped i dont think they are as desiriable anymore as they use too be. glws yours looks in good shape.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me get it boxed up and see. I did a quick check based on 5 lbs 42"x8"x8" and it was $12.36 regular post and 2 day priority was $32.26. It could be lower once I get it boxed.
Paul

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was just about accurate box wise. Still did not have a chance to box it up. Snow here in the North and a busy weekend have delayed me a bit. Sorry for that.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Black SVT rear spoiler

i have seen the prices on these go down alot for some reason. last one i sold was only 75 shipped i don't think they are as desirable anymore as they use too be. glws yours looks in good shape.
Ya, I'm disappointed that I don't see more new listings for MK l Focus parts for sale in this section. I've seen a definite slow-down in listings over the year. Sounds of crickets are growing louder. Others on here have suggested that since we are driving cars that were produced between '00 — '07 that drivers have grown and moved on to other cars. After all these were entry level cars. The enthusiast has moved on as well. It is my loss as I keep perusing the For Sale section for '00 — '07 parts just as a reflex. [:(]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry been really busy with school and digging out of this snow we are having up here. I did see your post. I can do my asking price shipped.
Paul

1 - 16 of 16 Posts