Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since I have posted up anything worthwhile. My latest modsare a euro rear bumper, and svt sideskirts that I just painted and installed today.

I also did a complete buff job on my car, cleaning it up A LOT from the hard western new york winter. For those of you that don't know, I am am an autobody student and did all the work to my car (only 3 more weeks and I'm going to graduate!!)

Future mods are euro front end (bumper, lights, grill) Maybe some hood extension-eyelids, and then FI.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
archie said:
what happened to the integra/focus bumper.
I ditched the project, it didnt match the style/quality of the rest of my car. Plus, I don't think I would ever be able to live down the "JDM" jokes

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
but I wanted to see it real bad but oh well still looks good

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
looks very nice. but to go with your shaved rear hatch, you need to shave those door handles, lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
man, i am loving all that shaving you have done! your car is pretty sick, man! definitely my favorite i have seen on here so far (i am new.)

lucas.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Always a pleasure to see your car man!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
lookin real clean like usual...nice work....you coming back to ohio when you graduate? Id pay you to buff my car.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the comments/ I plan to come back, but it is possible that I might stay if an opportunity arises

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
looks great, i love the rear bumper, you should do a boser hood havent ever seen one on a focus.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BlackNRed01 said:
looks great, i love the rear bumper, you should do a boser hood havent ever seen one on a focus.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
wow i love that hood on the silver one. PS anthony your car is the SECKS!!! those skirts look amazing. euroness for the win

1 - 18 of 18 Posts