Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched around and can't seem to find whether or not they fit. I know the rear springs will work on my car. But idk whether or not the front springs match with the struts. can someone help me out.

and yes i know the struts won't fit my car, i already have that problem resolved

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
^^^^ SVT strut's for '06+ = M-18000-ZX3B. For spring's you have a choice of M-5560-ZXM1 or M-5560-ZX3B, both are 1.5'' lowering spring's. That's a great set-up for a desent ride & handling. Is your looking for more factory race style strut's & shock's = M-18000-ZXM1 Dynamic suspension.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was just wondering because i think im about to buy some shocks and struts off an svt for less than the original price. (they're brand new).

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
well i was just wondering because i think im about to buy some shocks and struts off an svt for less than the original price. (they're brand new).

They will not fit on later cars without an adapter. In 2006, Ford increased the diameter of the base of the strut and the lower spring mount. Massive make the "omni" adapter that allows the use of 00-05 struts AND springs on 06+ cars but it will set you back and additional 100.00+ or so. Please note that you must use 06+ front springs on 06+ front struts as well. The FRPP struts mentioned above will fit 06+ cars without the need of the adapter. These are probably the cheapest performance shock (with reasonable quality) you'll find for a Focus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts