Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get some svt shocks and struts for real cheap. I have some eibach springs to lower my car but I am waiting until I get some shocks and struts. But I have heard tons of different answers. Will they fit on my 06? Thanks for the help.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Nope, not without the kit that allows them too. They only fit up to 05.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I can get some svt shocks and struts for real cheap. I have some eibach springs to lower my car but I am waiting until I get some shocks and struts. But I have heard tons of different answers. Will they fit on my 06? Thanks for the help.
Or you can call Mike at Hillbish Ford and ask him to hook you with a FRPP kit for your car. For $360 you get, Struts, shocks, springs, and all of the mounting hardware. The kit drops your car 1.5", and they make it for the 06 focus. All parts from Ford Racing.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I already have the springs so I don't need them. And I was trying to save some cash cause it looks like i will need to get the frpp kit without springs that cost 170.

·
Registered
85 Posts
well I already have the springs so I don't need them. And I was trying to save some cash cause it looks like i will need to get the frpp kit without springs that cost 170.
I see. Either way call Mike, he can get you the FRPP strut/shock kit, w/o the springs. FRPP makes a damper kit for the 2006-2008 focus, here is the LINK Mike should be able to hook you up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts