Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[duh] uh ok i am lazy and don't feel like looking up the how to cause im sure their is on on here.... but how hard it is to remove the weight on the shifter? and what improvements will i receive from it. oh and do i have to get the kit of cfm for it or is it ok with out.[driving]

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok couldn't find any thing on the how to forum. i will make one when i do it...

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
It's def. on here but I'm not looking for the link right now, search counterweight or getrag counterweight and you'll find it. IMO it's really not worth it. I liked my old car with the counterweights shifting way more than my new car without, but the 80 extra hp make it worth it

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's def. on here but I'm not looking for the link right now, search counterweight or getrag counterweight and you'll find it. IMO it's really not worth it. I liked my old car with the counterweights shifting way more than my new car without, but the 80 extra hp make it worth it

cool thanks i found it and went and did it took all of 10 minn to do. i don't know what i think about it tho. it shifts faster but not smother? so i don't know how to feel about it yet. i will try it for a while and if i don't like it, it is not hard to change back.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I have the delete done on the orange car.

didnt really tell much of a difference. even with the short throw

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well you'll have to check out mine on monday and let me know what you think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts