Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious on any thoughts on how this might be done. It appeared possible at first. I already have a S2 spoiler on my 2003 ZX3, but I wanted to add a SVT spoiler. I thought it might look kinda cool to have a "double factory wing". The S2 spoiler has 2 small pieces that hang down where the SVT spoiler would attach. Is there anyway to modify one of the spoilers to get this combo to work, and look halfway decent at the same time? Just curious. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Spoiler Combo

Anything is possible... with the right amount of money and skill! If you shop around, I am pretty sure you could find an autobody tech to do it. Now, the cost may be outside what you want to spend. You may also be able to do it yuorself. A saws-all and some fiberglass can do wonders. That will be very time consuming. Of course, that is the name of the game. Everything either seems to take forever or cost a ton when your talking about custom items.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
hmm I have an S2 spoiler cause I have an S2 :) but I think a SVT spoiler would look dumb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts