Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for reliable repair shops in Virginia( I live in Northern Virginia so Maryland works too). I have a 2002 Focus SVT that needs engine rebuild service because of piston ring leaks and I have no idea where to go. I haven't had basic repair jobs go well in the past, they always mess up because of SVT unfamiliarity, including the local major ford dealerships so I am worried about where I can bring my car to not get jacked up! Any info would be greatly appreciated I want to get it fixed soon and fixed right - finding a place here that does Ford performance has been extremely difficult.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Richmond Ford has the best mechanic I know of, his name is Kenny. He is the lead tech expert in just about anything there.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I can recommend Purvis Ford in Fredericksburg. That's where my SVT goes when it needs some help. The service managers name is Bill Moulds. 540-898-3000. Give them a call. I've never had any surprises.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can build you a stock SVT engine for 1850.00 and ship it to you , No one has built more SVT engines then we have

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed , Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 704-249-3745

Great! When would be the best time to give you a call?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all

I just want to thank everyone for the quick replies, this info is just what I needed![ffrocks]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts