Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a questions about SVT Recaro seats. I have an 04 EAP SVT, Im considering selling my Recaro seats. What would be a fair price for them?
Any comments help.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't decided what I will replace therewith yet. I would like to turn this car into a project car, because I just recently bought another SVT. So eventually I would like to get racing seats and cage the vehicle. Im still in the very early stages of the process though.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
If the OP ever decides to buy something else and sell the SVT seats, it'll have to be in a BST section thread.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feed back. I think that I will keep the seats for a little bit. Also have to do some research and find out what I will replace the seats with.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
I haven't decided what I will replace therewith yet. I would like to turn this car into a project car, because I just recently bought another SVT. So eventually I would like to get racing seats and cage the vehicle. Im still in the very early stages of the process though.
I'd start out w/ a regular non sunroof car vs a eap or figure that your doing to delete the sunroof w/ a roof reskin for your project. It'd be great if someone made a c/f roof skin.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I sold my whole car '04 SVT (which was totaled) for $1000. The Recaros were mint. The engine and tranny only had 100k miles. I think I went too low but I wanted it gone.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Man, I want to recover at least the bottom of the Recaros. I want nicer seats and don't want used because the heat in Vegas will dry them out no matter how nice they are. Leaning towards learning upholstery myself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts