Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
For you guys running turbos in these cars, what kinda of tuner are you running or who did you get to tune it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just to update this, had a god aweful noise coming from engine bay. Pull a new ac pump on it (since my mechanic told me it was about to break) still had the noise... put a new idler pulley on and still had the noise... finely put a new water pump in and that was the culprit. So back up and running good again

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Have been working the beginning of this year to repaint my car. Decided to go with the new rs stealth grey color and then a satin clear. I've been pulling my car apart to repaint the pieces and will be painting the uni body come spring time. Here is a few pics of the new color and some pieces I paint. Working on side skirts and bumpers right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Last night I rolled my OEM but made by an aftermarket company fenders. As you can see the metal is not the same gauge as OEM so they made bad bends in it and didnt roll correctly at all... so I went and cut that off and made it match the wheel arch pretty close. Still working on it yet and not sure if I'll keep it this way or find some actual OEM ones to move forward with. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Have been working the beginning of this year to repaint my car. Decided to go with the new rs stealth grey color and then a satin clear. I've been pulling my car apart to repaint the pieces and will be painting the uni body come spring time. Here is a few pics of the new color and some pieces I paint. Working on side skirts and bumpers right now.
Yay! Same but different. Can't wait to see with satin clear

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yay! Same but different. Can't wait to see with satin clear

Should be cool... hopefully haha. Never sprayed satin so will be a fun first for me

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Can't wait to see it completed.
You and me both haha hope to have it ready for summer cruising! Have a lot of new parts going on also. Just put in a steeds trans mount, drilled and slotted rotors, led fogs with yellow glass lens, custom headlights I'm working on now, ect....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Also got my wires run for the amp setup and my battery relocation wire. Building a wood box to hide my battery and make it all look clean in my trunk. Will post pics of that soon

21 - 37 of 37 Posts