Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first one, it had a reconstructed title, I rescued it from a salvage yard, it had bad hail damage but still drives fine and interior was still mint

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have been working on this project for a almost a year now, picked another red svt that had a blown motor. Took the dinged up cars motor and wheels and interior and switched it into the none recurructed title car and made one nice car out of two. Here is some of the progress pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the rebuild happening:
all motor seals replaced, put in new cfm light weight flywheel, with cfm stage two clutch.
Short shifter
Also did trans mod (for shift play)
Cfm large spark plug wires
Msd coil-pack
Deleted aem intake with stock and k&n filter to help with heat saturation
All new motor mounts
New axles
Kyb agx (orange) adjustable shocks
Stock springs (for now)
New rotors and painted calipers

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At this point I'm running it without a turbo, that is the next steps. I am slowly hording turbo parts and making my turbo manifold. So new pics will be coming ounce I start that end of the project!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the current pics of how it looks right now. I have the hid headlights going into it shortly, and will be working on some cosmetics until I rip it apart for the turbo.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, have a lot of work into it already, but hoping to be at 300-350 hp by the end of the year

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking great man. This is why i signed up for the forum. Thanks for the inspiration. Trying to build up the courage to make my own thread :)

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Suppose any can have issues, just hadn't seen that - then again most with turbos have already upgraded.

OEM part numbers mean nothing these days BTW - E-Bay parts are often sold by Ford part numbers and aren't from Ford.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah as a general rule of thumb I don't buy car stuff off eBay haha I got to rock auto and get certified oem stuff or dealer some sometimes too. For this build it's been mostly aftermarket upgraded parts though

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah but I don't do eBay stuff for my cars haha. I use either rock auto, dealer, or aftermarket. For this build it was a lot of upgrades aftermarket stuff. And thanks been a long road but it's getting close to seeing the end goals.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ignore this haha page didn't load right I didn't think the first one went through.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts