Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, its about for the last round up; cleaning the garage got some Focus parts for MK1 models that are long gone. Have SVT rear brake set up, uses the smaller rotor for models with traction control (if memory services me correctly, but don't hold to that) was on my 00 SE sedan (long gone). Has hubs, calipers, even the parking brake cables. Parking brake cables not in the best of shape, but will work. Needs cleaning, but sitting for at least 2 years, probably longer. $55 + shipping, would prefer local pick up, not cheap to ship. Located in San Francisco, could meet up somewhere near SF. Sorry, no pictures.

Will have other MK1 parts soon, might have front SVT set up with spindles and calipers if I can find one of the caliper mounting bracket. Any interest in collection of Mitchel manuals from mid 70's thru 1990 or so (both import and domestic coverage)?

Seller is myself, a car nut.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
If it uses the 10" rotor then its an Advance Trac rear disk set up. the spindle, caliper, brake lines etc are all the same except the caliper bracket that mounts the caliper to the spindle.

The SVT rear brakes uses a 11" rotor.

Still a very good price and good upgrade over drums.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They came off of a 02 SVT, with the advance trac option, the brakes that were on my 04 came from a 03 SVT w/o advance trac and were the larger 11" rear rotor. My wagon had the very rear discs as part of the advance trac option w/abs.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Not. To argue, but I fairly certain that every SVT Focus had 11" rear rotors and the large front brakes as well. The advance Trac package that provided rear disc brakes had the 10" rotors so they were better paired with the "stock" focus front brakes that were smaller than the SVT.

No SVT came off the line with 10" rear rotors.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,086 Posts
Not. To argue, but I fairly certain that every SVT Focus had 11" rear rotors and the large front brakes as well. The advance Trac package that provided rear disc brakes had the 10" rotors so they were better paired with the "stock" focus front brakes that were smaller than the SVT.

No SVT came off the line with 10" rear rotors.
You are correct.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rear brakes

Yes, final price is $45 plus shipping, that's real cheap (cheaper than Picknpull). I 'm moving very soon and need to move this out! Send a PM

·
Registered
658 Posts
i sent you a PM. If these are still available, I have paypal ready.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts