Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont post anymore, but I am always visiting the forums, I really miss this place sometimes [ffrocks]

So, my brother has found an Audi similar to mine that we are going to pick up tomorrow, his current car is a 1998 Contour SVT and it needs to go to a new home. Its kind of a project, its missing a skirt, the rear bumper needs replaced, drivers electric seat doesn't work, drivers door needs a window motor and the window replaced (he has the new glass) and for some reason it isn't currently running. The car was having issues running when he bought it due to wires shorting out in the bay, turns out a lot of the jackets fell off, so we went through and fixed everything we could, replaced a few gaskets, put everything back together and now the PATs system won't allow the car to start. We have come to the conclusion that its possible the car no longer recognizes the original key (?), he had another key cut be we are yet to try and use it.

The car is located in northern Arkansas, he's asking $800 for it, come rescue it [hihi]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I said the same thing! I am hoping thats where it goes, it definitely needs somebody to give it love of some sort :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts