21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
472 Posts
Some VERY nice work… any more pictures available of completed SVT valve covers… I'm looking to keep mine fairly stock looking, maybe a wrinkle-coat silver… I wish I could send in my valve cover, but it has some damage… the cables across the cover have worn into the cover.

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If you do wrinkle it works perfect as the blasting and coating will eliminate that surface wear completely (powder is thick). The core exchange will be perfectly fine.

Wrinkle silver can be done for sure! Jordan (the silver vein Svt cover) initially wanted wrinkle silver.

·
Registered
472 Posts
If you do wrinkle it works perfect as the blasting and coating will eliminate that surface wear completely (powder is thick). The core exchange will be perfectly fine.

Wrinkle silver can be done for sure! Jordan (the silver vein Svt cover) initially wanted wrinkle silver.

Hmmmmm… can you get me some pics of the wrinkle coating on an SVT engine bay?? I'm intrigued…

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I don't think I'll be able to find wrinkle silver in an Svt bay haha, but I'll find some wrinkle silver pics.

The red pictured in here is wrinkle...so that but silver. I'll see what I can do!

·
Registered
472 Posts
thanks… I appreciate it… just to tie me an idea, doesn't have to be perfect… just a general idea…

·
Registered
81 Posts
I would love to trade a purple massive SVT cover for a wrinkle red one if anyone is interested. This is my daily driver so please bear that in mind, Email me direct at [email protected]

Thanks,
James

21 - 34 of 34 Posts