Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have for sale are svt pistons and rods one piston has a broken ringland but machine shop said the rods and other 3 pistons are good. i have the intake and exhaust valves and springs and valve tappets
offer up forgot to add this to the header and cat post idk how much valves springs rods and pistons and svt steeringwheel and airbag go for shoot me an offer

b. dallas tx
c. offer

e.me
f. pm me

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
May want to put up the requirements before the moderators gotcha!

Got yourself any pictures of the parts?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i do but havent figured out how to post them they are saved to my computer and dont have a link or dont have them uploaded toa website

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
You will use a 3rd party like photobucket, then copy and paste the image link. Believe there is a sticky on how to do it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looking for an oil cooler and a oil separator, STAT! PM me, and send live action pics to my phone.
Also, WTF do all the moderators have a problem with part outs for? Yes, I can understand the whole stolen car angle, but seriously, been on here for a year+, car posted in profile. Those of us who care enough to keep a good one good and not rice it, are at a point where these parts are needed. I'm in the process of getting a proper cat bracket fabed, full stainless spec, with OEM/HFC/ORP compatibility. Not to threadjack, but, grrr!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
We do not have an issue with partouts.

We do have an issue with no prices being listed.

Please post a price according to BST rules

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im not parting it out im just going turbo the oil seperator is yours 20 without shipping but i have a to wait a few weeks til i get the turbo header or someone buys my svt header

1 - 12 of 12 Posts