Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
ohh SVT seat's sometimes I wish I woulda keep the fofo around I've alway's liked the SVT interior. And he's selling the 6 disc cd changer whice mine was s:):):). Oh well dam too late now good find dude.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in the process of getting SVT seats for mine or I would jump on that myself. And I already have a 6 disc.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yeah I had a 6 disc but it worked when it want's too so it was garbage and it ate CD's instead of playing them lol. I wonder if you can swap door panel's or if you'd need the door itself, to match the seat's.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine has its days too, but its fine for the most part. Door panels are a direct swap and I have some of those lined out for myself too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sound's like a pretty cool interior you got urself going, good luck with it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Front end damage eh? Is the hood still good? If so, how much for it shipped to 43035?

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is not me. I was just posting my find here for the locals.

·
Registered
282 Posts
No. The front end is crushed back to the wheels, not anything good up there.
Ahh that sucks - at least you're ok. Thanks for the info! Hope you get everything sold! What about the rear wing? 43035

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Again, this is none of us that posted that.

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
LOL - ok my bad, the way miragesmack posted I thought it was his car. Sorry for the confusion. Flame me if you will, I understand! [facepalm]

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol its ok
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 20 of 29 Posts