Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
🫐Blueberry🫐 - 2004 Ford SVT Focus, 3-door Hatchback, Sonic Blue
24 Posts
I don't mean to necromance this thread but does anyone know how to get this part? (1 very late tick in the "don't have it" column. Idk my car's birthday but most of the stickers I've found on parts are dated either February or March 2004)

I randomly happened upon this thread while I was searching for info about taking apart the center console, and I realized I don't have the vent. The hole was taped over with simple black tape, but the adhesive had long since melted and the tape fallen off. I'd actually wondered before why there was no heat to back seat feet, but I just assumed the SVT didn't come with it.

But now that I know I've been robbed, I'd like to get one somehow, if possible. I searched and searched but apparently I don't know the proper keywords because I cannot figure out how to search for this thing. Maybe I just need to accost other Foci in my vicinity, there's a (presumably) broken down SVT down the road from me that hasn't budged an inch over the 2 years I've lived where I do, so maybe I can go bug the owner for parts. With my luck that one won't have the duct either.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't mean to necromance this thread but does anyone know how to get this part? (1 very late tick in the "don't have it" column. Idk my car's birthday but most of the stickers I've found on parts are dated either February or March 2004)

I randomly happened upon this thread while I was searching for info about taking apart the center console, and I realized I don't have the vent. The hole was taped over with simple black tape, but the adhesive had long since melted and the tape fallen off. I'd actually wondered before why there was no heat to back seat feet, but I just assumed the SVT didn't come with it.

But now that I know I've been robbed, I'd like to get one somehow, if possible. I searched and searched but apparently I don't know the proper keywords because I cannot figure out how to search for this thing. Maybe I just need to accost other Foci in my vicinity, there's a (presumably) broken down SVT down the road from me that hasn't budged an inch over the 2 years I've lived where I do, so maybe I can go bug the owner for parts. With my luck that one won't have the duct either.
Junk yard is the only place I’d look had this problem on one of my SVT’s

21 - 22 of 22 Posts