Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO the question is... What gear should we be making our dyno pulls in? I am pretty sure my runs were made in 3rd. here is a video.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It sounds pretty good! What mods do you have? What were your numbers?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i make all my pulls AT TOM'S in third

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Interesting, what kind of numbers did you put down?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
that was a huge file

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
I think most dyno operators do it in 3rd because 4th takes the speed too high.

Sigh... I love the sound of the AEM.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Im going to be dynoing this weekend...3 pulls...I will use the first to check if Ford fixed my running rich issues..if they did I will retune with Waynes tune for the last 2 pulls...ill post results next week.

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry i was not able to respond quicker. My hotel in germany only has wireless in the lobby and the lobby was closed all weekend due to a holiday yesterday.

AEM, a tune from wayne and, FC throttlebody.

but this pull was made with a tune from another company (not a sponsor) and it was suspect to begin with. I through down 150hp and 130 tq. Not the greatest numbers but good for now I don't have that many mods.

In august I plan to get on the dyno again and I will be able to obtain the A/F ratioon it via the tailpipe. I was leary of the tailpipe A/F ratio being a little inaccurate according to engine speed. But after the last time I went a month ago and watching a dude with an APEXI controller pull 10 hp more out of his car then I think it will be fine to use. Now to get the pro-racer package.

For more Videos (large ones as I forgot to mention) got to my supermotors account clicky in my Signature

Jarod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts