Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade suspension on my daily driver. Kinda ruined my stock struts and shocks with some drop springs. Now I'm clunkin a bit in the sruts. So my question is what would you guys recommend? Already got a price from Mike at Hillbish for the frpp kit. But some people have said the svt is better for the money. But I want the best ride quality since i been feelin like I drive a tank since i put the drop springs on my car. Thanks for the input everyone.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
If ride is a more important criteria there's no shame going with SVT replacement parts. It's an excellent option especially for the money.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
the frpp is supposed to be the eibach prokit.

at the price mike is selling it, thats like 50% discount. the prokit is around the $700 mark.

depends on what you want. the frpp is a lot stiffer though

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you sure its the eibach kit? I'm gonna have to pm Mike and ask cuz if so that would be sweetness!

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
i searched up on it cuz im also interested in the frpp kit. a lot of people said its the prokit. and the sway bars are also eibach (if you buy the swaybars)

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
i searched up on it cuz im also interested in the frpp kit. a lot of people said its the prokit. and the sway bars are also eibach (if you buy the swaybars)
You are correct , I have it and I'm very pleased with it including sway bars too ...[werd]

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yes it's the eibach prokit. I actually just was talking to NE about it and he got me in touch with mike. that's what im planning on once my car is born

1 - 7 of 7 Posts