Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im looking into buying a nitrous kit for my 03 svt. im looking for a nice safe 50-75 shot being this car is my daily driver. i have a screamin demon coil pack and an aem cia. where is a good place to buy a complete wet shot kit for my car with every last little piece ill need including all the saftey precautions and i plan on it being hidden to so do kits come with remote openers?

·
Registered
50 Posts
We have some nitrous kits listed at http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/n2osale.htm A good safe setup for you would be a Zex 82021 wet kit. The bottle openers and accessories are sold separately. They are listed there also.

·
Registered
294 Posts
This is what i got. Gonna finish installing it on the weekend. I got all the basic safety stuff. Got my opener and a nitrous filter from here. Also got the fuel pressure safety switch of cfm.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help guys. but i honestly dont know what i all need for a safe set up. i saw the stickie but it didnt tell ne what i needed for a nice safe set up. i need a one click has it all or a list of what i need. it doesnt really say what that kit all comes with on your web site either. how much does it cost to fill a bottle and how long does a bottle last with a 50 shot

·
Registered
50 Posts
thanks for the help guys. but i honestly dont know what i all need for a safe set up. i saw the stickie but it didnt tell ne what i needed for a nice safe set up. i need a one click has it all or a list of what i need. it doesnt really say what that kit all comes with on your web site either. how much does it cost to fill a bottle and how long does a bottle last with a 50 shot
If you are gonna use at a track you will want the safety blow down kit. A bottle heater would be a good thing to get to keep the bottle at the best pressure. A pressure gauge will go on the bottle and let you know how much nitrous you have by the pressure. If you want to be able to spray anytime then get a remote bottle opener. And if you are gonna only use at the track once in a while and you are doing some real racing then get a purge kit to clear the line of old nitrous so you get the best boost out of what you have.

To fill the tank is around $4 per pound depending on your area. The kits come with a 10lb bottle.

Zex has a racers tuning kit that comes with all the popular accessories - Bottle Heater, Purge Kit, Pressure Gauge, Safety Blow Down Kit.

The kit is self comes with all you need to install and use and comes with detailed instructions. There is a picture of the kit and what it comes with on my groupbuy page for it at http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2420428

If you are interested in that kit and can wait a little you can save some money by signing up there.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Dude ebay has some really great prices on the ZEX Wet nitrous kits, not trying to take sales form anyone but there are some badass prices on ebay for these. I was tempted to pic one up myself

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
again i dont mean no harm to anyone trying to get a sale, just helping a fellow FF out with a great price i found, 508 with free shipping.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks alot. you didnt steal anyones sale. im a bargain shopper and wouldve definately searched ebay and alot of other sites to. rep points to all

1 - 14 of 14 Posts