Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v299/SVTZX503/
Here is a link to my new system which was installed in my 2003 SVT.
Here is what went into the system:
Eclipse CD5444
Audison SRX3 (Amp)
Focal 136 K ( in the front)
Focal 130 CV (Rear)
Stringer 201b (By Amp Hidden by Interior Panel)
Focal 11" Polyglass Sub ( In a custom enclosure covered in black vinyl)
Tweeter were custom made and painted to match the interior.
Tell me what you think.
Bye the way it sounds great.

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
dang...and I thought what I did was cool. Your tweeter job was awesome, not to mention the sub. Way to go...hope you enjoy!

[thumb]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
that's the same place my sub is! great work, the tweeter's look like they could be stock. very nice work [thumb]

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the great comments. I love my new system. Can't wait until the sub is broken in and I can listen to my music like I use too.
My son liked the way the tweeter looked, so we got his done the same way.
The audio tech who work on the set up did a great job and I was able to give a lot of input into the way I wanted the system to look and sound. Thanks to the guys at Audio Warehouse here in Yorkton, Saskatchewan.[:)]

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The total for the system and the custom work was $3500 cdn. The custom box was $590 and the tweeter were $140 for the pair.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't make it but my son helped out. Apparently they used some chicken wire in the first mold of the box but I know there was alot of fibreglass and body fill to get it to the right shape.And also some mdf. The actual cost was around 590 for the labour to make the box. I think it was worth it. The system does sound awsome.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I dont mean to get off topic, but remote starter? How does that work. If you can, please PM me letting me know how that works... I thought remote starters only work with automatics. Because I wanted a Viper GPS unit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts