Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my car and am working on breaking it in. Looking around there are a lot of nice mods that can be done. Well I don't want to touch my car ('cept maybe new rims, and tail lights) until after the car is off warranty. The three particular mods are supercharger, suspension, and exhaust. In 2-3 years will these companies still be making the products. I'd think Borla will make an exhaust, and KW or Eibach will make a suspension. But would Jackson still be making superchargers? Does the Focus have a big enough user base to support continued production?

·
Registered
154 Posts
What kind of Taillights are you looking for? I have some Euro Carbon Fiber ones I'm thinking about selling. As far as your question, I would assume that you will still be able to get the supercharger later down the road. Worst case senario, you could pick up a used one ......... [thumb]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a local person I know who will sell his old ones to me. $75 for the set. But yes they're the APC NexGen Euro type (non-carbon fiber) that everybody hates. I think they should look good on a black focus, but I've been wrong before. I figure if I don't like'em or get tired of them I'd just put the stock ones back on. Little risk at that price.

But anyway thanks for the info. I'll just hope Jackson decides to keep making them for awhile.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Im sure jackson will keep making them because the JRSC isn't just for the SVT its for all Foci

to tell u the truth though its doesn't put out big enough numbers for the power if I was thinking of putting in forced induction I'd get a turbo or atleast a Vortech abit more expensive but makes more sense

1 - 4 of 4 Posts