Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to lower my car. I am not wanting anything major where i will be scraping across the ground. I would just like it to be low. I am looking for springs, not coilovers. Any suggestions? Any pics of some lowered and how much it is lowered would be very helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
483 Posts
Im running Eibach ProKit springs and they give me another 3/4 inch, maybe a little more, over stock. Theyre settled in now and i am by no means scraping the ground. All i wanted was a to cover some of the wheel gap. They are good springs but Im sure people out there will tell you there are better springs.

Anyway, heres how my car looks with the ProKits:

·
Registered
179 Posts
wow that looks good!!i wish mine looked that low i have the pro kit with springs and dampners and mine sits higher then yours it seems[???:)]

·
Registered
483 Posts
wow that looks good!!i wish mine looked that low i have the pro kit with springs and dampners and mine sits higher then yours it seems[???:)]
My shocks are getting a little tired. So that might be why mine looks a tad lower. But from the looks of your picture I think we are sitting at about the same height. And p.s. I love those wheels. They fit the look of your car perfectly.

·
Registered
179 Posts
My shocks are getting a little tired. So that might be why mine looks a tad lower. But from the looks of your picture I think we are sitting at about the same height. And p.s. I love those wheels. They fit the look of your car perfectly.
thanks! i was kinda thinking of getting a set of stock 5 spoke, paint them black with red strip on them idk[scratch]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. Both of your cars look
Really good. Do you know how much of a drop it was?

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
Mine are lowered, IIRC, 1/2 to 3/4 inch over stock. They're the KW springs.

Before and after pics:

Unfortunately, it doesn't look much different because I have 225/45 tires in the before pic and the stock 215/45 sized tires in the after pic. Nice subtle difference though.

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
I have the FRPP kit in my car. Its at a nice height right now, and handles great. No pic sorry. If i am remembering correctly its a .75 inch drop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts