Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to s/c my zx3 with the JRSC. I'm trying to figure out what kind of intakes people are using. I haven't been able to find a straight answer to this question yet. It seems that most people just modify the existing ones. It seems to me that the new place where the tb is, is close to the SVT. Cost isn't a concern, so will a SVT short ram intake be a kit that fits pretty nice?

·
Registered
67 Posts
you know that mcnewsautomotive.com is selling the JRSC with Big Boost Kit for $2800 right? And you also know that said kit comes WITH an svt intake and ecu reflash...right?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that it came with the airbox, but I wasn't sure if it included all the tubing and everything to mount it also. I know that it came with the ecu reflash. I think that the big boost kit is the best way to go. I'm kind of new to this whole fi stuff. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have got that kit on my wish list as we speak. It comes with all you need to plum the SVT box into the ZX3.
-Late.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i can't wait to get that kit on. That is the first thing that i'm going to buy when I get back home in september. Thanks for the responses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts