Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hold my gatorades in between my legs when I cruise sometimes because I have stuff in my cup holders. The logic behind this is not there I know... [:p] Anyway the condensation has made some wierd looking stains on my blue inserts and it seriously looks like someone peed thier pants on the seat!!! It's a step beyond embarassing when I pick a girl up and she looks at my seat kind of oddly! lol anyone have any suggestions on how to clean this up??? [?|]

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
There are plenty of fabric cleaners at the local parts stores, i use the Prestone name brand and has never let me down yet. Turtle Wax also makes a good one.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
A condenser would be good if you had one or could get one. That with Carpet cleaner!

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
I was just about to post something on this issue...I'll go look for some of that cleaner. When I tried carpet cleaner it just made it worse.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Go to Lowes Home Improvement and look at the carpet and fabric cleaner for 'Folex'. It's in a white spray bottle, and it works wonders. I've taken red wine stains along with grease out of carpet with this before. It should work just as well for your seat.

Spray it on, and scrub it with your finger for a minute or so, then dab it up with a cloth. Should take it right out.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do what Mike did- get some strong cleaners and then SCRUB that crab out! Make sure you use a good cloth, not paper towels because the paper towels will only make matter worse!

·
Registered
467 Posts
ford makes a "spot and stain remover" it works perfect. you just do the whole fabric section at one time and let it dry overnight I had to do my seats twice when I bought the car its getting time to do it again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts