Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SVT hits 40k, pics ensue. ::56k ..ok?::

952 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  SVT Robzor 
#1 ·
So I posted this in the Photo gallery, and realized nobody would probably ever see it, which I just can't have.

I've been around a while but havent posted up pics before now (with the exception of a cellphone image of my bumper around a tree...). The SVT turned over 40k miles on Friday and I picked up up just over a year ago, which sounds like occasion enough to me.

This is just after a routine wash/wax and vacuum. I detailed the cockpit last weekend and this new stuff (Sonus detailer spray) does a real good job, doing it again would be a waste of time.

Pics resized (poorly it looks like) by Photobucket, if they're too large I guess I fail at the internets.

Lighting was kinda wierd, but you'll get the idea. Enjoy.

Why is the interior shot so small? I blame the internet, Photobucket insists its roughly twice that size *shrug*

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks for the comments all-

The radio is OEM but not stock, its a Blaupunkt OEM unit I traded a 12" sub for with another FF member. Given the features and especially the OEM fit, I like it better than the aging Pioneer it replaced.

The shift knob is a Momo Airleather Aluminum, seen in the bottom image here on FocusSports. Given what they want for it, I'm glad the previous owner did it for me, cause there's no way I would've. http://www.focussport.com/shiftknobs.htm

Closer-up shot of the knob. Please forgive the glare.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.