Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Holy crap! $1200 a set? Why is it then when I looked at the sticker on the side of an SVTF with those headlights it said that they were $450?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yep I always reccomend HKS. Anyone who has been around in the SCC world knows HKS is high quality and great sound/looks. Yeah every dealer around here wants close to $1200/set for those lights. They claim its $500 per side and then tax/etc

·
Registered
798 Posts
Because they are trying to rip people like you and me that want them. When they first came out they were only like $340 from the Ford parts dealer. But after they came an option on the SVT and alot of people started to buy them from the parts dealers Ford began uping the price just about every month.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah the dealer told me the same thing. They used to be like $350 or something like that and then as they became more and more popular they upped the price time and time again. Thats just wrong.... = (

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah. I've been wanting them too. But for $1200 a pop I don't think so.

·
Registered
337 Posts
1,200?? my dealer will sell them to me for 800 for bolth. since im friends with one of the sales reps there im gonna buy them from him and end up spending 650 for bolth.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Different dealers charge different prices, if you can get them for $650 thats pretty decent, although I wish I coulda got in on them when they were $350

1 - 12 of 12 Posts