Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered some HID's and Euro Grille, so assuming my install goes smoothly and everything works I will probably be selling my SVT Headlights (Regular) and Stock SVT Grille. See my gallery for pics--close ups on request. The grille is practically untouched, the headlights have no cracks but have small specks all over from sand and what not (similar to what windshields get). Another thing about the headlights is I will be using the harness assembly for the install so you would need to buy the following part (1 for each headlamp). Unless you just use the old ones from your old headlamps (which is what I'm doing).

YS4Z13A006CA (Ford Wiring Assembly)

Asking $50 CDN (~$40 US) for headlamps and $50 CDN for grille. Buyer to pay shipping.

Pictures here

Pics without flash is what headlights look like in the day, pics with flash is what they look like at night with lights on, you can see the speckles.

Edit (July 20/05): Grille Sold, Headlights still available.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm interested in the headlights. Can you send me some pics, I'd like to see what are the marks you are talking about. If it's too noticeable, I won't take them. I'm in Canada too so the trade would be easy.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try to post pics soon, I might not have time until saturday though. The marks aren't anything major, you can't even see them in the daytime, you can only see them at night when the lights are on. It's exactly like the marks on your windshield when the sun is glaring on them, you know the tiny little speckles? Anyways...if you PM me an email addy i can send some pics, otherwise I'll post them here.

I will check on the shipping and get back to you.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shipping would be around $20CDN, depending on how fast you would want it there. Once I have it packaged I could get an exact quote.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gothy,

Sorry, I'm pretty firm on the prices.

Note: I should have these ready to ship by late next week.

·
Registered
387 Posts
ok then. What you said before, $60 shipped? I'll do that. But I just want to see a pic of them before I send out the MO.

·
Registered
387 Posts
ok, well, I'm down with it either way. I've been looking for some lights for a while. :)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1badassfoci,

I want $50 CDN for each...unless someone wants to offer more [;)]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm getting a ton of interest in both, so I think I'm going to go to the highest bidder.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No the grille isn't tinted, you can see a picture of it at the link provided on the first post, i think it's the third pic down.

I'll accept paypal. Send offers by PM.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts