Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Not at all, it say except SVT meaning it's not meant for a SVT. Just look in the buy and sell section here on the forum. I saw someone selling a header, flex, and orp for a really good price. HERE is newly listed thread right here, as all the parts you need. I'm sure if you ask he can maybe bundle or do a package deal? If not you can at least pick up the ORP and find a cheaper flex. You have options it all depends on how you want to go about getting the parts.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not at all, it say except SVT meaning it's not meant for a SVT. Just look in the buy and sell section here on the forum. I saw someone selling a header, flex, and orp for a really good price. HERE is newly listed thread right here, as all the parts you need. I'm sure if you ask he can maybe bundle or do a package deal? If not you can at least pick up the ORP and find a cheaper flex. You have options it all depends on how you want to go about getting the parts.
thanks! i realized after looking at it, i got excited about the price and wasn't even thinking about it.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
HERE is a stock flex that is even cheaper. You can find the parts for cheap you just gotta look.

Ebay doesn't have the best search engine and will bring up a ton of stuff that won't fit just because it says it won't fit it. Annoying but that's how it is, you just need to know what your looking for but you can find great deals, just gotta shift through all the crap. I usually only look for auctions since that's how most folks list their stuff. The ebay mega stores list items as buy it now most of the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts