Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i know that the SVT has different guages where the pocket is in the dash of a standard ZX3, but what guages are they exactly, and can i get the dash piece for my zx3 to put a voltmeter there? are the wires already there for one, or do i have to wire that? and help would be great!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
The SVT has oil pressure and oil temperature in that little nook. I would just do some fiberglassing and make my own if I were you. The SVT gauges aren't a standard size, and the one sorta overlaps the other. If you are looking to just swap gauges or gain a mounting location, I'd definitely make something up yourself.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
support the site a little and go over to focus trends and pick up a new cover. Erik does a great job on those and they look pretty good when installed.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
yeah, I saw he had them over there. Whatever you do, don't buy his SVT dead pedal though. I wasted my time with it. It was complete garbage.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
really that is surprising didn't it come with a bracket???

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
essveetee said:
yeah, I saw he had them over there. Whatever you do, don't buy his SVT dead pedal though. I wasted my time with it. It was complete garbage.

hmmmmm I was thinking of getting one too! Maybe I'll just get some generic plate one w/o the bracket... I'm starting to tear up the carpet w/o it!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
essveetee said:
I'd recommend the pedal from www.redlinetuning.com . They are high quality. Focus Trends' was nothing but a cheap rip off.
Oops... I though that WAS the one said was no good...

Thats the one I was thining about getting... But it seems almost too small... Like it would be to far to the left for where I really rest my foot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts