Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here it is...... its OK to drool[8D]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We *think* it has something to do with the boost controller, that will be addressed later.... i hope[thumb]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We did , but that was a boost controller issue. The BC sorta didnt hold like it should, but we did make that number[thumb]

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
so once we get this boost controller problem sorted out, we'll probably be seeing somewhere in the area of 300/300? maybe a bit more...?

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right now I just want to get the intake back and drive the ever loving piss out of it[eek]

I have a custom intake on it and it developed a stress crack, so its on its way to Tom's to be looked at and repaired[thumb]

·
Registered
342 Posts
intake

03OrangeSVT said:
Right now I just want to get the intake back and drive the ever loving piss out of it[eek]

I have a custom intake on it and it developed a stress crack, so its on its way to Tom's to be looked at and repaired[thumb]
I was just wondering if there were signifigant gains from a custom intake and also would the factory intake not hold that level of boost?

·
FF Affiliate
30,347 Posts
The total gains from the manifold were in the 20HP range and getting larger as the Rpm went up but the engine is stock and didnt go past 6800 to 7000 as we rarely do

I feel this intake would of pulled to 8000 at least , the HP never seemed to level off even at low boost , the TQ is low because of the turbo and the low timing to get to 300 on 93

Yes the stock intake will hold 20PSI with no problem

Tom

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I get it back on tommorow I'll end up putting some 116 in it and testing your theory[thumb]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not for sure, will be doing more dynoing next week.... I'll have more dyno'd to post.

I've seen one making around 320whp on race gas at 18psi.............

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
UtahSVT said:
When can you show us some pics of this freakin' beast!!??
I'll take some pic of it Sunday and post them..... you better appreciate it.... I have 56K[?|]
Its all shined up from a Grand Opening event for a local Speed shop, I was asked to come and show it off[thumb]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts