Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to tint my windows and get a set of rims for a long time! I went back and forth between all kinds of different rims and I finally decided on a set of 17" Enkie PKR's on Kumho Exsta ASX tires and 20% window tint.

Here is my car before:

Here is my car now:

With the window tint and the new rims I think it makes the car look a lot meaner. I love the "dark" look it has now.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
very very nice... i really love it, not diggin the hood but i love the rest... good show

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, all that's left for the exterior is a black anodized shorty antenna-should be here this Friday-and I want to get a Carbon Fiber hood that will be completely painted to match the rest of the car.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
20% tint all the way around, thanks for the comments[thumb]

·
Registered
484 Posts
is it hard to get away with dark tint where you guys live? i have 4 percent back and 20 front....but our legal here is 35 percent..never had a problem. except backing up sucks all hell

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't had any problems with my window tint, but...... I haven't been pulled over since I got them tinted so I'm not sure if they'll just let me off or give me a fix-it ticket. The legal limit here is 27%

4% huh, that has to be hard driving at night, lol.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Looks great, really changed the appearance as you said, nice work ! Not a huge fan of the rear spoiler, however.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Nice choice on the rims, very nice choice.

As for the hood, yes I believe Saleen uses a Mustang GT hood scoop for their 'saleen' hoods, that or a custom made hood (guessing) as I've seen it done a few times in the past.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The hood scoop is from Saleen and I think it was originally used on the Mustang GT as S2 said. Now..... if it was only functional on my car, lol. The JRSC+BBK I have produces A LOT of heat. It would be nice to have some extra cooling.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Bust out the sawzall.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Wow, that looks even better than before. I am glad you went with 20% tint all around. That is exactly what I have. Those rims look really good too. Very nice focus.[thumb]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'm digging your SVT alot, I really like those rims. And I agree with Frush on the sawzall comment, make that hood scoop functional!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is a nice looking ride. I am wondering are you using the F2 Wide Body kit on that?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I would love to make the scoop functional, but I'm afraid that I would mess it up, lol. Glad you guys like the rims. I've been looking around for a set of rims for a long, long, long time before I decided on getting the Enkie's. I wanted my car to be different and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

BTW: Heion, I am only using the Standard Width F2 RS Front Bumper, the sides and rear are from Cervini's.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Love the tint, rims, body kit, wing, but a carbon fiber hood would set it off nicely and complete the look. Not so much for the hood scoop now, but overall car looks great

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I like the car and the color mabye I am the only one that thinks the hood looks alright on there but nice car

1 - 20 of 30 Posts