Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SVT Gauge clust with the tach and the usual plus the water adn oil temp etc, would this swap right in a 00 focus?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i seen it that's what perked my question? is it possible?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
First of all the guy selling that isn't supplying the wiring at all since i emailed him already about it. Second over on the jet I have heard things here and there about people trying to get the gauges to work but one of them i guess Doesn't work because it was made specifically for the SVT oil system. Of course I say everything is possible so i am sure there is someway to get these to work but so far my research has shown that noboday has been able to. Hopefully someone speaks up and says that they did get them to work!!!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
It ain't gonna swap right in, I know that much. What exactly it will take is out of my league, but the wiring isn't going to be pretty. BTW did you notice that the seller is in Israel?? What is a guy in Israel doing with an SVT instrument cluster?

·
Registered
149 Posts
i got the svt gauges ..the oil and temp dont work .the cluster did very well but you will need mor parts to make it glow at night..i did spend $30..00 in a glow gauge kit on the ebay and used only the dimer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts