Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I took my ride to the body shop to get rid of some dents it had on the right side and repair some minor damage on the front bumper, so I was thinking to replace the small plastic that goes all around and below the front bumper (lip? I believe), I remember seeing a couple of aftermafket ones but don't remember where, any clues?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
most ppl that replace them use the lip from the mach 1 mustang.

kaminari lip looks good on them heres a pic.

also the w-type lip from a zx3 can be massaged to fit with some work.

hope this helps

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot for the reply, I like the vis racing, but I remember seeing one that was aluminum (black painted) in the ride of one member, but i'm really considering the vis racing

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
that kaminari lip is HAWT!!!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
thre is a carbon fiber lip too!! lol its really sweet!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Thanks a lot for the reply, I like the vis racing, but I remember seeing one that was aluminum (black painted) in the ride of one member, but i'm really considering the vis racing
If it's an Orange SVT you're talking about, it's 03OrangeSVT's car. Ask him.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found it in roadracegear.com but I beleive it's custom made, I e-mailed them to ask for it

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
no its not custom made. its the same lip as the zx3. just installed on an svt.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here is the lip I'm talking about, is from member bigemikesvt and below is another picture of the design I'm aplying to my ride but my ride is black and the stripes are going to be silver, what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
no its not custom made. its the same lip as the zx3. just installed on an svt.
That lip looks sooooo sick WOW!! So even though its for regular ZX3 if will go onto the SVT bumper the same. No additional work?..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts