Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've watched a few videos but the sound quality isn't very good. Really want to know if people with this combination like it or not.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the Stealth exhaust. I've found that the ORPs usually make the focus sound pretty raspy unless paired with a larger resonator. I'm not sure where the stealth falls in that question, but i hope you find the answer.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I'd add a stealth as I have after a wkend w/o it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My current exhaust is an ORP with 2 and a half inch exhaust and a tiny Magnaflow muffler. Pretty much anything would be quieter than my combo.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
My current exhaust is an ORP with 2 and a half inch exhaust and a tiny Magnaflow muffler. Pretty much anything would be quieter than my combo.
Sounds like it time to get rolling on your order of a stealth then.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i have a cfm race cat, with original exhaust, and lunchbox delete, and it sounds all bass, combined with stock intake, k&n panel, auto air deflector, I'm happy,

especially when i get on it, and the intake whistles, sounds like ear sex, and makes me smile

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
i have a cfm race cat, with original exhaust, and lunchbox delete, and it sounds all bass, combined with stock intake, k&n panel, auto air deflector, I'm happy,

especially when i get on it, and the intake whistles, sounds like ear sex, and makes me smile
That's cool^^^^^^ Look where your at too, Lots of others w/ 4cylinder cars there, where here there's a lot of suv's & not so many four cylinder cars. Plus you have some cool places to get parts, like Burton power.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts