Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the performance comparison between these 2 cars...wut is the price of the steeda focus.....do they sell them off the lot?
1/4 times
0-60 times
handleing capabilities[thumb]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
u like send ur car to Steeda and they supe it up. The steeda has a Vortech in it and the SVT is no comparrison to it. http://www.steeda.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey man, my best friend has a Yellow Stage 2 Focus ZX3.. I have a 2002 SVT Focus (black/black/blue), w/ a short shifter and a Skunk 2 Exhaust) and he has a Diablo Chip and a short shifter, and to be honest with you, we have went up against each other like a thousand times and no matter what, I pull on him in second gear. lol .. he just can't keep up.. and it's not that he's a bad driver..He is just really mad he bought a Steeda instead of the SVT[?|].. I jumped into his car and let him drive mine, and we raced, and The Steeda has basically nothing.. it comes with Exhaust, and an intake which adds a "whopping" 8-11hp they claim.. Call Mike @ Steeda, he deals w/ my dads ford dealership.. he can answer any question you've got. To be honest though, if you are looking to get one, just go w/ the SVT.. It is alot quicker power wise, and handling is that much better, trust me! [read] i hope I answered yoru question though.. if not, DEFFINATELY give a call to Mike @ Steeda, he's the best they've got! [read]

·
Registered
75 Posts
Better than the Steeda Focus... or any other stock SVT Focus, there's the #5 SCCA Speed World Challenge Touring SVT Focus that was raced by Kyle Chura a few times this past year as part of that Speedvision sponsored road racing series.

While it couldn't hang with the rest of the touring folks that were making nearly 300hp, Kyle says his SVT Focus was making 230hp--that's NATURALLY ASPIRATED, folks. ZERO forced induction. Whoa!

Kyle is selling it for $38,000 if anyone is interested. ;) Email him at [email protected] if you've got the dough.

Sincerely,

Beetle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts