Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
CowsGoMoo said:
good god, my 56k connection makes baby jesus cry.
Doh! Send me your physical address and I'll mail you a CD! It might even get there faster! LOL

·
Registered
134 Posts
It looked like the EVO was not driven too well into the corners. If SlickShoes could have timed his corners right, it looked like he could enter them faster and make a pass!

I hope there is another video with that one! Great video, thanks for the link.

Im gonna go racing soon..... :)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i like that vid the evo came off those turns like whew

·
Registered
842 Posts
too bad there wasn't a sound clip with it, i wanna hear how hard that focus was pushing it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
sudgalvas said:
It looked like the EVO was not driven too well into the corners. If SlickShoes could have timed his corners right, it looked like he could enter them faster and make a pass!

I hope there is another video with that one! Great video, thanks for the link.

yeah, i agree. overall though i thought that was a pretty good video

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THanks for the offer to send me a cd, that's quit generous, I just que'd to download it before I went off to work and came home to a really great video. That was quite nice, there were a few places I think that svt could had taken that evo. I don't think the guy in the evo was pushing it as hard as it could had been pushed though.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
CowsGoMoo said:
good god, my 56k connection makes baby jesus cry.
I with ya there.
That was a cool vid even though I had to wait forever to download.

·
Banned
621 Posts
Sorry for the resurrection-
But this is a cool vid, The SVTF catches the EVO at every corner but on the straights[neener]

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Roadcourse is 80% driver, at least. First time I was ever at the (tight) local roadcourse, I got to watch slick-tired thundering Mustang GT guys nearly have aneurisms trying to beat a Nationals-Level driver in his 1967 Diesel VW Rabbit. Made me love being the low BHP underdog...

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Awesome vid!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Roadcourse is 80% driver, at least. First time I was ever at the (tight) local roadcourse, I got to watch slick-tired thundering Mustang GT guys nearly have aneurisms trying to beat a Nationals-Level driver in his 1967 Diesel VW Rabbit. Made me love being the low BHP underdog...
1967 vw rabbit? You ok in the head there carrera?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Slick was the first guys to get a Vortech installed. And the course at willow springs is awesome, very twisty track.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
what i'm most surprised with is that after 3.5 years the link is working and going at very good speeds.

Good Vid though...wish i had a track like that near me so i can go do that.

·
Registered
714 Posts
... If SlickShoes could have timed his corners right, it looked like he could enter them faster and make a pass!..... :)
[driving]
yes in a "real' race situation, but Willow Springs track regs restricts passing except on straight away AND if the driver in front pulls over to the right
...so they'll live to race another day [burnout]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts