Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As always... Things change and i havent got the time, space, nor money to finish my build so who wants an 02 silver svt 2 door with a built motor and a custom turbo kit , for $3500!?
No typo, 3500 , the catch, its in toronto, come get it, needs to go no room for it,

Body has 280k on it, engine has 5000 km on it, port and polished head, je pistons, eagle rods and lowered compression to stock 9:1 for boost!

Turbo kit i just got on here 2 months ago , was brendens brand new kit, gt2871r turbo with roush top mount manifold, deka 60lb injectors, 3" straight exhaust with high flow cat, top speed intake manifold and much more. aem wideband , boost gauge, everything is installed and the car runs, just needs a tune and vacuum leak fix... On a base tune now andcomes with brand new x4 tuner!

Someone take advantage of this steal, u could buy it, keep the turbo kit and sell everything to make all your money back lol, i have no room for it.

Pm me if interested , asking $3500 canadian you pick up

Only serious inquiries only , if you send me your email i can get you pics.

link to my local ad v

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...bo/1017629373?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

·
Registered
293 Posts
I fallow you on instagram lol nice car too bad you got to sell wish I could get this lmk if u want to just sell the turbo kit I also have svt parts to trade on top. Glws

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fallow you on instagram lol nice car too bad you got to sell wish I could get this lmk if u want to just sell the turbo kit I also have svt parts to trade on top. Glws
Ya man it sucks, i would sell the turbo if i had somewhere to part the car, just need it to go in one piece fast hence the price, im selling it for 4500 locally, i knocked $1000for the US guys for the troubles of driving over, just want it to go to a good home put too much time and money into it to see it go to waste

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's crazy man, just after getting it up and running? Bump for a good guy
lol thanks, yea it really sucks, all the time and money put in [:(] . its almost up and running good, just needs the full tune, it runs and moves now, just haven't put it into boost or anything as its on a base tune only. i hope someone picks this up soon and completes it

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
If you were not in Canada I would be all over it , shipping it is the only way and it cost 3 times as much to ship it from Canada , any way to get it to the US ?

Tom

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you were not in Canada I would be all over it , shipping it is the only way and it cost 3 times as much to ship it from Canada , any way to get it to the US ?

Tom
wish i could help you out, last car i sold, a guy on here (brenden wenhold) guy who also sold me the turbo kit on this one, brought a trailer up and took it, i guess thats the only way if someone is willing to drive, he had no problems at the border either, i can knock it to $2500 for you, for the troubles of coming up, im losing so much money on this its unreal but it has to go and im running out of time!

·
Registered
620 Posts
That is one heck of a turbo! [driving]

If the vacuum leak were fixed is it drivable? If it can be driven maybe someone could fly in and drive it back.

·
Registered
76 Posts
He's not far over the border, and its really easy to bring the car over. You don't even need a passport. I bought his old car a few years ago and brought it back. He is only about what, 30-45 minutes over the Canadian border. You just need a letter from a ford Dealer, which is very easy to get.

Ziggy,

Im still waiting on those comp test pics :) Im working with a buyer for my car now, so if that works out, I'm seriously considering making the drive again. Text me about the pics :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's not far over the border, and its really easy to bring the car over. You don't even need a passport. I bought his old car a few years ago and brought it back. He is only about what, 30-45 minutes over the Canadian border. You just need a letter from a ford Dealer, which is very easy to get.

Ziggy,

Im still waiting on those comp test pics :) Im working with a buyer for my car now, so if that works out, I'm seriously considering making the drive again. Text me about the pics :)
i should be able to get those pics to you this week, sorry ive been so busy!

·
Registered
40 Posts
this still around? might be interested when I get rid of my 72' Datsun v8 project.. and will be in Canada in a month or so to drop off my brothers gti at unitronic tuning

1 - 20 of 20 Posts