Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[thumb] Yeah, i decided it was time to do it, im converting my SVT focus to a vtec honda, it will have a 1.6L engine ( gas prices suck)

So wanna finish something like this but with the focus parts and sonic blue, svt logos, svt recaros, and i was seriously thinking of adapting the mach hids

i have the focus rollin on the spares here is when i first started

so what do you think?

SVTec![strongman]

Yeah, im just kidding... im sleepy but damn...

People how often do you do alignment?, i forgot mine and those are the cons, im sad because the car somehow looks like a Civic lol

Since i drive freeways all the time its really dangerous, so i better keep a 50 mph speed lol, the good thing is that i have a set of 17" rota attacks ( steel gray with polished lip[thankyou] ) waiting to be picked up, ill have them later, and will post pictures

PD Dont forget to do your alignment!

Here some cool pictures i found in photobucket haha

·
Registered
891 Posts
hahahahaha that was excellent....Damn! I was just about to type you a threatfull message. Way to ruin my fun...I got all excited.

Alignment? never heard of it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude you might as well trade in the focus right now. Don't tell me your putting a honda engine in a ford, ah man don't tell me this. Why man, why, ah jesus why, my eyes and ears are bleeding, for god sake man, please don't. I need time to just try and forget this, ah my, I'm going to need professional help now. Ah I can't believe this, Ah why oh why ah why WHY WHY WHY WHY... Just buy a honda if you want a honda, ah my wow!

Don't joke about things like this, scared the crap out of me, I swear i got shooting pains up and down my arm now, ah..ha.h..n...........
This my Real Answer, i'm not kidding.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
iono seems like a waste of time money and effort...I mean your SVT can get 30mpg driven right...and lambo doors???iono bout that one....how long did u ride on the spares LOL???

·
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol... it was a joke man... that was an intro hahah

the real issue here is that one of my tires is gone because i didnt align my wheels =(, how often do you do it?

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
its all about miles not weeks.

it could be a bad alignment or maybe wheels needed to be rotated and balanced???

i get my alignment done probally every 10k (thanks firestone for the lifetime deal) and I rotate/balance the tires when I notice the fronts have a bit more wear than the rears.

·
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well.. i have been noticed that all wheels have the "alignment" wear mark, they need to be rotated and balanced i think, the alignment too... i will install my new wheels-tires by november 20th, thanks for the info

1 - 9 of 9 Posts