Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iam looking at getting a new set of wheels, some rota grids and wondering what kinda offsets you guys are running that look more aggressive and sexy lol!! i dont want to much offset that i have to roll fenders! post some pics if ya got them!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! i wouldnt have to do any rolling and gives me that nice dish look?

·
Registered
16 Posts
35-40mm on a 7.5" wide wheel fits very nice.

Depending on the tire size you will need a roll. How much of a drop do you have or want?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
35-40mm on a 7.5" wide wheel fits very nice.

Depending on the tire size you will need a roll. How much of a drop do you have or want?
i have eibach pro kit struts/springs i just want a kinda dish effect to the wheel to give it a more aggressive look something like this

look iam tryin to go for!!

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Those two examples are both rolled.. If you want that look with out rubbing, then yes you should plan to roll. Although the prokit wont be nearly that low so you might be fine, just depends on tires and how wide of a rim.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ Agree this look isn't really acquired with the Pro-KIt ... still too high for this look.

The Pro-Kit is an aggressive stance for racing not really for low and roll.

The Sport kit is much lower. And would get you much closer to the BMW look you posted.

The Scion looks to be on Coilovers here.

-Ray-

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm talking more about the rim style really I intend on going with a coilover kit sometime but for right now would love a rim that looks like those! The sunk in look from the offset!
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
41 Posts
By the way, I just called XXR wheels and they said they only have XXR wheels 001 and 772 available for 2000 Ford Focus ZX3.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Bojix design deals with xxr and the focus

·
Registered
744 Posts
Anyone running a 22 offset with a 73mm hub bore. Wheels are 18x9.5. Any opinion is greatly appreciated on this.
p

your pushing it if you dont have massive negative cambet. an offset less than 42 on 17x7 requires negative. im running 28 offset with a 6.5" wide wheel and i have to run -3 degrees camber and smaller tires! i even have my fenders rolled. good luck but those are gonna cost u a lot of work and are gonna be super stretch and poke

1 - 18 of 18 Posts