Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i take my baby to the dealer so that they fix a bad paint job they did (there was dust in the paint)... (NOW ITS WORSE!!!!!)

to fix the dust in the paint they water-sanded the hood (the entire hood had dust in the paint), and now the entire hood looks like crap!!!! it looks as if it had a horible case of swirl marks!!! all over!!! big, small, any size!!! and when the sun hits the hood, it looks as if it had a glaze... or something... like light rays... all over the hood...

what is this?? what could have they done so wrong?? it really looks bad... help!!! i will go to the dealer tomorrow... and if you could help me with some input!!!

thanks!!![thumb]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
buy a Carbon Fiber hood that will solve your problem =) [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Call Ford Motor Company and complain. I've done that plenty of times with some other vehicles I have had.
I don't know if that would do anything but I sure as heck would be really really PO'd.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
If you complain it will help alot I brought my car in and it got a flat tire while in the shop they told me a screw was in the tire and it wasn't there fault and we would have to pay for a new tire (we = me and my mom) I went off on the guys working there needless to say they gave me a new tire free =) Don't be an ass about it just be firm and show that you are throughly pissed and they will try and help you out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts