Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tom, I have a question about tune possibilities. I have a had a ecoboost F150 that had multiple tunes I could load on to it including a Fuel Economy Tune. Do you offer such a tune? Also is it possible to tune for 87 octane gas? I know I know why get an SVT if you didn't want to pay for premium gas. Truth is I am going to be driving a lot of highway miles to school and work on a lot of flat roads so just wondering if a tune could either get me more mpg or if I could run cheaper gas to save money. Just curious if any of it is possible.

·
FF Affiliate
30,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I do Custom Tuning not canned Tuning , You will send me datalogs and I will email back your Custom Tunes , you get unlimited lifetime Tune updates so i can tune for any octane

Tom

·
Registered
20 Posts
I do Custom Tuning not canned Tuning , You will send me datalogs and I will email back your Custom Tunes , you get unlimited lifetime Tune updates so i can tune for any octane

Tom
Thank you for your reply. Once I get my SVT up and reliable you will be hearing from me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been getting a good bit of PM asking about my Tuning so I thought I would post here

I sell the SCT X4 Flasher , Full Custom Tune , Free unlimited Lifetime Tune updates as you add more NA mods , Datalogging , US shipped for 462.00

NA or Boosted ( Boosted Tune cost more )

Engine Tune you will see better over all daily driveability , better performance , most say better MPG

Let me know if you have any questions

Tom
I have been getting a good bit of PM asking about my Tuning so I thought I would post here

I sell the SCT X4 Flasher , Full Custom Tune , Free unlimited Lifetime Tune updates as you add more NA mods , Datalogging , US shipped for 462.00

Engine Tune you will see better over all daily driveability , better performance , most say better MPG

Tom

Tom
Just Wow! I got my '03 SVTF like 4 years ago off a craigslist ad.
They were selling it because it ran like shit.
It was then that I learned about Focusfanatics but all the posts were like 10 years old...
Glad to see there is some activity on here.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts